Define rules and conditions for your options
We’ve developed a brand-new enhanced ‘conditional logic’ functionality. It allows you to set rules that would define not only options availability (hide/show), but you can set specific price, cost, SKU, weight, or country of origin for particular combinations of options.
- From the option set admin panel, navigate to the Rules tab.
- Click the Add new rule green button.
- Click the + Add option link.
- From the Select option dropdown menu, choose the target option.
- Choose a condition operator from the second dropdown. It can be either is or is not.
- Choose the value of the target option you selected in the first dropdown.
- Optional: If you need to add more conditions, please click the + Add option link again and perform the same steps described above.
- If you added more than one condition, you need to set a condition type. Navigate to the Need all/any of these conditions to trigger action setting above the conditions and select either all or any condition type.
- Click the + Add action link.
- Expand the dropdown with available actions and choose an appropriate one.
- After you choose an action (except the Hide options or values), please add the corresponding attribute to the field that shows up.
- If you choose an action like “set” attribute (Set price, for example) this attribute will overwrite the corresponding original product attribute.
- If you choose an action like Increase/decrease attribute, the attribute will be added/deducted to/from the original attribute.
- If you choose the Hide options or values action, click the + Add option link.
- Select the dependable option from the Select option dropdown menu.
- Select either All or particular option value(s) from the Select value dropdown menu.
The app allows creating an unlimited number of rules, to add a new rule click the Add new rule green button again and follow the steps described above.