Managing custom pricing of option values
The app allows for adding price attributes to option values. The price of an option value will be added to/subtracted from the original product price upon selection.
- Create an option with some values
- From the option values expanded view, navigate to the Advanced pricing section
- Tick the Enable advanced pricing checkbox
- Select a Price type. It could either Fixed or Percent-based:
- Fixed stands for the exact amount of money in the default store currency.
- Percent is calculated based on the original product price.
- Add a price value to the Price field. The app allows both positive and negative price attributes.
- Optional: Add a price value to the Compare price field
- Optional: Decide whether a price should be Onetime or not. If the Onetime checkbox is selected, the custom price will be added only once despite the quantity of the products added to the cart.